Coupons & Giftcards Manager Module
This module is used to manage and administer coupons and gift cards. The different options offered by the product are configured in this module before launching a campaign through these marketing methods. It is also used to create current accounts on demand that are then made available to the Promotion Manager to run promotions on the basis of these accounts. For example, a promotion could be created on the basis of the number of times that a customer purchases in a store.
- Coupon management.
- Bearer, registered and electronic coupons.
- Configuration of channels to issue coupons.
- Setting coupon properties: text, expiration, images, etc.
- Gift card management.
- Gift cards with prepaid balance or balance reloadable at POS.
- Gift cards under agreement with companies.
- Set general or customer accumulation variables.
- Deliver variables to the promotion system in order to carry out promotions based on balances.