Registration of Customers
The first step for an optimal loyalty campaign is to register customers in the system. GEOLoyalty allows you to offer various registration options through the different channels available.
For each particular channel, you may configure which data you need your customers to enter, and whether formal documentation is required to register the acceptance of the use of data.
Select registration form and data requirements
- Select through which channel customers may register.
- Select fields of data to be requested.
State benefits to be awarded
- Direct or indirect benefits may be awarded.
- Different benefits may be configured according to different channels.
- The most common examples are discounts on first purchase or points for registration.
State documentation requiring acceptance of the use of data
- Acceptance of the use of data may be requested.
- It is possible to configure whether the customer has to sign a form or may digitally register acceptance of the use of data.
- The documentation is centralized in the system.
Implementation of promotions
- Promotions may be implemented for different customer segments.
- Various conditions may be set, such as dates, areas, context of purchase, purchase history.
- Promotions are predefined based on strategies to Maintain, Retain and Recover customers.
- The promotional campaign is run on the basis of the historical accumulation of events.