Promotions Manager Module
This module is used to configure promotions. This is the main system module, as it links all the other modules. Through a simple administrative console, the user may set the conditions that must be met in order to perform different actions.
The user may select one or more of the 30 conditions available to run one or more of the 20 applications available. Some conditions are: items purchased, form of payment, date, shop, customer segment, total purchase amount. Some applications are: discount percentage, fixed discount, promotional coupon, message, gift card, survey, email.
Implementation of Promotions
- Promotions may be implemented for different customer segments.
- Various conditions may be set, such as dates, areas, context of purchase, purchase history.
- Promotions are predefined based on strategies to Maintain, Retain and Recover customers.
- The promotional campaign is run on the basis of the historical accumulation of events.
Implementation of Coupon Campaign
- Create coupon campaign for a customer segment.
- Create coupon campaign for a specific channel.
- Create coupon campaign for the next purchase through the POS.
- Create coupon campaign for a specific area and a set date.
- Deliver coupons through the various channels.
Implementation of Communication Campaign
- Create a communication campaign.
- Select the communication channel.
- Select the target segment of the campaign.
- Select the date of delivery of the message.
- Configure target recipients of marketing survey.
- Configure channel and segment.
- Set the correct answers to quiz campaign.
- Set the rules and flow of the questions.